|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 teaspoon Lemon or about Juice of half of a lemon do it to taste. I tend to love a lot of lemon.
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil or avocado oil
- Make your zucchini noodles (with a hand veggie noodle maker or spiralize machine). I have been seeing spiralize veggies popping up in grocery stores or boil your choice of gluten free pasta. Add noodles to the plates and scoop as much sauce needed. Drizzle with more olive oil on top, black pepper and place a few fresh pieces of basil on top.
- Make pesto- add avocado, basil, garlic, oil, salt, 2 teaspoon lemon and blend. You may have to scrap down the sides to get it off the edges. Taste it and add more lemon if you like. Also add a bit of water to thin out sauce if it’s too thick. About 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Sauté zucchini noodles in oil for about 5 min. Keep it al dente and not mushy or drain your pasta
- Add noodles to the plates and scoop as much sauce needed. Drizzle with more olive oil on top, black pepper and place a few fresh pieces of basil on top.
Could add protein to the top such as a piece of fish, chicken, or poached egg.
Share this Recipe