In culinary school, I learned how to use everyday veggies and add them to foods that I would never think to. Such as this zucchini hummus. I love it so much I make it weekly. I made the recipe big enough so you will have leftovers. My clients are always looking for new things to snack on. This is it!!
|Prep Time||10-15 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
- 1 cup raw almonds or macadamia nut free option - hempseeds
- 1 cup peeled zucchini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Adjust the seasonings to taste buds.
- Spread the hummus on top of a piece of Toasted gluten free bread , gluten free crackers or cucumber slices.
- Add avocado on top, cherry tomatoes, greens, could add kimchi (good for your gut) drizzle with tahini and olive oil. Yummy!!
One of the best things about this recipe is there will be leftovers . It will keep for the week. Add it to your meals , dip with veggies, or as a snack with rice crackers.
Share this Recipe