This recipe is inspired from my girlfriend from Sunshine wellness yoga. When I was first on the candida diet and hard up looking for what to eat. She gave me this idea to roast an entire cauliflower. I have since taken it and added my own spin. This is the tastiest cauliflower that ever did exist.
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- 1 med or large cauliflower have fun experimenting with different colors. I love romesco when it's in season
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast for cheesy flavor
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil.
- 1/2 tsp Granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Pre-heat oven to 375 . Cut off the leaves and clean the cauliflower. Cut off the bottom until the cauliflower can sit upright.
- Place whole cauliflower on a baking sheet or pan. Drizzle the oil over and then add the herbs and seasonings
- Bake for about 30 min or until its a little soft. Test it out with a fork. If it goes in easily it's done.
- Cut it up and enjoy by itself, along side more veggies, piece of grilled fish, or my salmon patty recipe.
I love adding the leftovers to my rainbow bowls. I also eat it for breakfast with a hardboiled egg and slice of avocado. Yum!
Bring with you as a snack on the go. It's just as yummy cold.
Share this Recipe