- 1 med - large Sweet potato.
- 1 med-large avocado
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (Optional)
- 1 hard boiled , fried, or poached egg optional
- Slice up sweet potatos into long slices. Stick in either a toaster, or bake in the oven for about 10 min. cook 5 min on each side at 375. If it's baked in the oven add a bit of coconut or avocado oil to slices. If you cook in your toaster you may have to go for a few runs. It will not be soft it will be a little harder and crispy. It will fall apart if its soft.
- Mash up avocado and add sea salt, garlic powder, if you love curry flavors add some! taste it and add more of anything you want.
- Spread mashed avocado onto toast , egg (if using) and drizzle with olive oil or avocado oil.
Share this Recipe