When I put my clients on a sugar cleanse the first thing they want is sugar!! Sugar is the number addiction in the world. Sugar brings a lot of acidity to the body and it robs you of your youth and energy. It brings illness rather then health. Why would anyone want that ? Everything is brighter and happier once sugar is out of the system. I personally have been sugar-free for a year and I have more energy and no more hypoglycemia which I had since I was a child. I am all about healthy replacements and this is it!! Avocado is the star of this show! It gives it a creamy texture and the taste is undetectable. Try this out and bring it to your next party. Watch it be the first to be eaten up! Everyone will be shocked when you tell them it's made from avocados!! Enjoy this anytime you have a chocolate craving.
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup or 5 drops of stevia for unrefined sugar replacement- replace w/ maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Almond milk, coconut milk for a creamer version use full fat canned or boxed coconut milk.
- Blend it all up in a blender. If it gets stuck take a spatula and scrap off the sides. Add more milk if it’s really not moving at all.
- Place in a bowl and put into the fridge. Give it a few hours to harden.
- Could top it with my coconut whip cream recipe (see link below) and add berries to it!! Or even add cacao nips or sugar-free chocolate chips from Lilly’s.
Coconut whip cream recipe
Share this Recipe