If you are dealing with bloating after eating gluten its time to ditch the big G and go gluten-free. When I help my clients with food allergies I typically put them on a detox program and pull out the foods that could be triggering their symptoms. I don't believe in starving yourself on a detox. It's about getting creative in the kitchen. Thanks to so many grain-less choices its endless what you can create. These fluffy pancakes are super filling and will make you and your tummy happy!!
|Prep Time||5 min or less|
|Cook Time||10 min or less|
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons millet flour, almond flour
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon maple extract-optional. If you love maple try it!
- For extra fluffy cakes -crack open eggs and separate egg whites from its yolk. whip the whites in a blender or whisk it until its foamy.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl and in a second bowl mix the wet ingredients. Add the wet to the dry then add the egg whites last.
- If it's dry add non dairy milk in batter to think it out. I use coconut milk, flax milk, and almond milk.
- Use coconut oil or ghee to cook pancakes in pan. Should make 3 large cakes. They are very filling!! One could be enough.
- You can either add berries into the cakes while it's cooking or topped them with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries.Top with anything such as nut butters, unsweetened yogurt, maple syrup, honey. cinnamon
- Since I don't consume sugar I spread on unsweetened sunflower butter from trader joes , a handful of berries drizzled with sugar-free maple syrup from Lakanto, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Yumm!
If you want chocolate chips - add sugar free lily's chocolate chips.
For chocolate flavor pancakes- add a tablespoon of cacao or a scoop of chocolate flavored sugar- free protein powder. I love using vega chocolate flavor.
Share this Recipe