I want to share with you today my favorite gluten & grain-free Pumpkin Spice Muffins. There is an option to make it sugar-free or to use unrefined sugar. These are guilt free treats!! They are also filled with lots of protein and super foods if you add the optional chia seeds and hemp seeds. They are good to grab as a quick breakfast, snack or post workout.
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||15-25 min|
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cups hazelnut or almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice use just cinnamon if you don't have pumpkin spice
- 1 can organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- *1/4 cup monkfruit or 10 drops of stevia sugar free alternative
- *1/2 cup maplesyrup or coconut sugar unrefined sugar alternative
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds, hemp seeds optional - adds superfoods benefits
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 1/2 cup vegan sugar-free chocolate chips optional but is so yummy!!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, coconut oil (make sure coconut oil is melted in liquid form)
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients and then add to wet ingredients and blend. Use a hand-held mixer or a standing mixer.
- Add mixture to muffin pans. I like to use muffin liners so I don’t deal with it sticking to the surface. If you want in a bread form. Pour into a bread loaf pan.
- Bake at 15-25 minutes it depends on your oven and size of muffin. I like to check it after 15 min to see how it’s.
I make these sugar free and love using Lakanto Monkfruit. Either the liquid dropper or the granulated sugar.
Share this Recipe