- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon more if you want it to be a lemon cream sauce
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder or 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1- teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasalt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of tapioca powder or cornstarch
- Soak cashews overnight or for 5-8 hours.
- Drain water and rinse cashews. Place cashews and water in blender and blend until smooth. About 1 min. Add rest of the ingredients and blend for another 4 min. You May need to scrape off the sides and keep blending until smooth and creamy. Add more water if you want less creamy.
- Give it a taste, add more salt, garlic, onion powder if desired.
To make cheesy – Add 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast. To make vodka sauce -add a jar of marinara sauce. get creative and add different herbs, seasonings to your liking. You can make it taste like nacho cheese and pour on top of tortilla chips
Share this Recipe