Breakfast tacos have always been my thing!! If you are looking for a way to mix up your morning routine try these out! They take about 20 min or less! There is no wrong way to make your breakie taco!! I mean what doesn't taste good in a tortilla? Here is my fav way to do it up!
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
- 1-2 hardboiled egg Vital Farms has the best eggs. Look for them!
- 1 cup Spinach or any greens
- 2-4 tablespoons kimchee or sauerkraut Good probiotics which makes your gut happy.
- 1 Corn or almond flour tortillas Siete foods has the best grainless tortillas.
- 1 tablespoon cashew cheese optional
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch granulated garlic or 1 garlic clove
- Hard boil or poach egg to your liking. I only eat mine hard. But can be soft.
- Saute spinach or greens in pan with a little bit of avocado oil or water. Add a pinch or sea salt and garlic. Saute until it's wilted.
- Make your taco. Add your spinach, egg, top with sauerkraut or kimchee, vegan nut cheese and top with whatever makes you happy! Enjoy!
Share this Recipe